Covid-19 What to Expect For Our Arriving Guests
Our first priority has always been the safety of our guests. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have enhanced our protocols and processes to address the unique challenges the outbreak poses. As a company, we believe it is important for you to understand exactly what this entails, as you deserve not only safety but the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that you are safe, and the understanding of what to expect when you arrive for your much-deserved vacation.
GENERAL AREA INFORMATION:
Many of the changes are probably familiar to you, or at least similar to those you’ve experienced in your own hometown. Others are somewhat unique to us as a coastal vacation destination.
- Locals and guests alike tend to be even more patient and considerate toward one another than before, as it is generally recognized that we are all in this together.
- Social distancing guidelines are thoughtfully observed, including the wearing of masks in public places like grocery stores.
- Restaurants are currently operating at a maximum of 50% capacity with a minimum of 6 feet between tables and 6 people per party.
- Retail spaces are operating with limited occupancy to allow for proper social distancing.
- Pool and beach seating is configured to allow for at least 6 feet between groups of guests.
- Traffic tends to be lighter, as there are fewer visitors than in previous years at any given time.
- Grocery stores run out of popular items more often than usual, so we suggest that guests stock up before leaving home.
A full list of open beaches, recreational facilities, restaurants, and other businesses can be found by clicking HERE.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION OF RENTALS:
We’re maintaining our existing high standards of cleanliness and providing additional COVID-19 guidance to our housekeeping partners about proper disinfection techniques consistent with the CDC, Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation published guidelines, and industry protocol provided by the VRMA & VHRP SafeHome Campaign. We have enhanced our cleaning toolbox to include processes and cleaning products that are especially effective at combating COVID-19 from the list provided by the EPA.
To view more about our cleaning and sanitization process, please CLICK HERE.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
Before your arrival, you will be emailed a document with instructions on where to pick up your arrival packet / keys. While our office is open, we have adopted new procedures for a contact-less arrival to protect both our staff and guests. Our office will only be allowing two guests in our office at one time with tape marking social distancing parameters. Guests can expect a phone call from a staff member the day after your arrival so we can make sure you made it into your unit safely and to answer any questions you may have. We can also be reached by calling: 941-387-9709 or emailing us at: email@example.com.