Covid-19 What to Expect For Our Arriving Guests
Our first priority has always been the safety of our guests. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have enhanced our protocols and processes to address the unique challenges the outbreak poses. As a company, we believe it is important for you to understand exactly what this entails, as you deserve not only safety but the peace of mind that comes with the knowledge that you are safe, and the understanding of what to expect when you arrive for your much-deserved vacation.
GENERAL AREA INFORMATION:
Many of the changes are probably familiar to you, or at least similar to those you’ve experienced in your own hometown. Others are somewhat unique to us as a coastal vacation destination.
- Locals and guests alike tend to be even more patient and considerate toward one another than before, as it is generally recognized that we are all in this together.
- Social distancing guidelines are thoughtfully observed.
- It is MANDATORY to wear a mask in City of Sarasota (including St. Armand’s) and Longboat Key.
- Restaurants are currently operating at a maximum of 50% capacity with a minimum of 6 feet between tables and 6 people per party.
- Stand-alone bars (who do not serve food) are closed.
- Retail spaces are operating with limited occupancy to allow for proper social distancing.
- Pool and beach seating is configured to allow for at least 6 feet between groups of guests.
- Traffic tends to be lighter, as there are fewer visitors than in previous years at any given time.
- Grocery stores run out of popular items more often than usual, so we suggest that guests stock up before leaving home.
A full list of open beaches, recreational facilities, restaurants, and other businesses can be found by clicking HERE.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION OF RENTALS:
We’re maintaining our existing high standards of cleanliness and providing additional COVID-19 guidance to our housekeeping partners about proper disinfection techniques consistent with the CDC, Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation published guidelines, and industry protocol provided by the VRMA & VHRP SafeHome Campaign. We have enhanced our cleaning toolbox to include processes and cleaning products that are especially effective at combating COVID-19 from the list provided by the EPA.
To view more about our cleaning and sanitization process, please CLICK HERE.
ARRIVAL / CHECK-IN PROCEDURES:
Before your arrival, you will be emailed a document with instructions on where to pick up your arrival packet / keys. At this time keys are to be picked up in the white box attached to our office to the left of the door. An envelope with the guests name will be waiting for you after 4pm on the day of your arrival. While our office is open, we have adopted new procedures for a contact-less arrival to protect both our staff and guests. Our office will only be allowing two guests in our office at one time with tape marking social distancing parameters. We can also be reached by calling: 941-387-9709 or emailing us at: email@example.com.