COVID 19 UPDATE – June 1, 2021
GUEST SAFETY & CLEAN PROPERTIES
OUR HIGHEST PRIORITIES!
SAFETY FIRST – PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Our goal at Florida Vacation Connection is always to ensure the health and safety of our guests, homeowners and staff. Our carefully selected and trained housekeepers have always maintained a high standard of cleanliness in our properties. In light of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, we have strengthened protocols for sanitization and disinfection to mirror those of CDC recommended guidelines. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For a more detailed look at our cleaning and sanitization process, please CLICK HERE.
- Fully vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear a mask, or physically distance, unless per other Federal, State, local rule, regulation, or business workplace requirement
- The State of Florida suspended all local mandates and related enforcement. There are no State requirements related to masks or social distancing.
- Private Businesses – At their discretion, businesses may post & enforce COVID-19 requirements for employees and patrons. A business may deny service to individuals who refuse compliance with posted requirements.
- Private Properties – At their discretion, condominiums, and private properties may post & enforce COVID-19 requirements in common areas, elevators, etc. for residents and visitors.
BEACHES, RESTAURANTS AND RETAIL:
- Beaches in Sarasota County are open for all purposes, including sunbathing. Chairs, coolers and canopies will also now be allowed, but the county is asking all beach goers to maintain social distancing. Public restrooms are open.
- Sarasota county-operated boat ramps, dog parks, fishing piers, pickle ball, tennis courts, and other outdoor areas are open for enjoyment.
- Lido Beach is open, but the public pool is not.
- Manatee county beaches are open sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Restaurants are open to full capacity with appropriate social distancing.
- Bars and pubs in the state of Florida are officially open for business.
- Retail establishments may operate at full capacity with responsible social distancing and sanitization protocols.
- Gyms may operate at full capacity with appropriate social distancing and frequent sanitization.
For complete local coverage, including VACCINATION and TESTING site information, please visit the official Town of Longboat Key website.