COVID-19 Guest Safety Tips
To combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, everyone needs to work together and act responsibly. Thus, in addition to creating our own rental property guidelines, it is important to make sure that our guests know what is expected of them and how they can help keep our property and neighbors safe from infection.
- Wash your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds. Warm water and soap will prevent the virus from spreading.
- Please disinfect your hands as soon as you enter the premises.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and/or sneezing with a tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm.
- Dispose of used tissues as soon as possible and be sure to wash your hands afterward.
- Disinfect frequently used and touched items such as keys, light switches, doorknobs, cellphones, laptops, TV and AC remotes, etc. CLICK HERE for a full list of CDC recommendations.
- Avoid close contact with people who are feeling unwell and/or are showing symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing and avoid physical contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.).
- Stay away from crowded places.
- Minimize the use of public transport.
- Stay informed about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow announcements by national and local health authorities to protect yourself and others. For a list of local and national health authorities, please CLICK HERE.
- If you have difficulty breathing and/or are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, coughs, sore throat), seek medical attention immediately. For a list of participating test sites in the area, please CLICK HERE.